Sunshine Gutters Inc’s Emergency Response Plan
Sunshine Gutters Inc. operates under the Duty of Care established by OSHA to provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all team members. Under this, Sunshine Gutters Inc. is required to
ensure workplace conditions meet or exceed the safety and health regulations of the State of
While the chances of contracting COVID-19 are currently low, we know this is a rapidly developing
situation. The Sunshine Gutters Inc. management team is implementing the following
precautionary measures. This determination is based upon information received from the Centers
for Disease Control (CDC), OSHA and local health agencies.
These precautions will remain in place until further notice.
Hygiene & Other Safety Precautions
• Wear protective rubber gloves and protective Face mask while working at job site or
• Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations,
counter tops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas
and follow the directions on the label.
• Social distancing: refrain from handshaking, hugging, hi-fiving etc.
• Frequent hand washing: warm water and soap/hand sanitize. Please wash your hands as
you enter and exit your job-site office, and frequently throughout the day.
Best practice is to wash your hands for a full 30 seconds with warm water.
• To the extent possible, we discourage people from using public transportation, attending
large events and non-essential air/boat travel.
• Use Disinfectant Spray if available at Potable Restrooms
Daily Safety Briefings & visits at Jobsites
• Every morning, our Project Managers will update the onsite personnel of any new information
• Hygiene protocols and instructions on what to do if you suspect someone on the jobsite may be
ill will be posted at all jobsites
• Remind work crews to wash their hands frequently
All non-essential gatherings
• Man lifts, elevators, morning gatherings, keep distance during lunch and breaks etc.
• Should be canceled, postponed, or conducted remotely, use “go-to meetings”
• Such as OAC Meetings, trainings, employee events, employee celebrations
Jobsite protocol IF COVID-19 is suspected or confirmed:
1. IF Coronavirus illness symptoms are observed (fever, non-stop coughing and/or shortness
If individual arrives at office, job-site with symptoms;
• Provide individual with N-95 respirator mask and send individual home. If no mask is
available, send home.
• Advise individual to stay at home, seek medical attention and notify their manager.
• Report occurrence to Amber Flooring Inc. management team. If person onsite is NOT a
Amber Flooring Inc. employee, follow same process, notify Mark Whatley/PM’s and he will
• This becomes a possible exposure to all people at this job location, and company wide.
All employees from that location will be put in a 14-day quarantine at home per CDC
guidelines. The job-site or office will be shut down until further notice. Employees exposed
to a team-member with confirmed COVID-19 should refer to CDC guidance for how to
conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure. We strongly recommend that if you
believe you’ve been exposed to seek the advice of a healthcare provider.
2. IF Individual(s) who are sick, did not report to work with the onset of symptoms;
• They stay home, seek medical attention and call manager immediately to report the illness
• Management will investigate areas of exposure and timeframe and take necessary steps to
reduce further company and clients’ exposure.
• In either case, management sends out notice to clients with the possible exposure of COVID-
19 in the workplace but will maintain confidentiality of that employee with symptoms as
required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• This becomes a possible exposure to all people at this job location. All employees from that
location will be put in a 14-day quarantine at home per CDC guidelines. The job-site or office
will be shut down until further notice. Employees exposed to a co-worker with confirmed
COVID-19 should refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their
potential exposure. We strongly recommend that if you believe you’ve been exposed to
seek the advice of your healthcare provider.
Per the CDC
*We encourage you, to the extent possible, to avoid taking public transit, attending large events and
minimizing non-essential air travel during non-working hours.
Key Sunshine Gutters Inc.
Nir Hadari, CEO
Tammar Hadari, General Manager