There is no doubt that gutters are an important part of any property, whether residential or commercial. But, like other elements, they face wear and tear and don’t work properly. In most cases, dry leaves and debris are stuck in the path of the gutter pipe and obstruct the flow of water. This is where installing a gutter guard system makes true sense like the one from HomeCraft.
This three-piece gutter guard system protects the gutter. It features a film of micro-mesh that prevents twigs, leaves, and other debris from entering the gutter system. In this post, we will delve deeper to know more about HomeCraft gutter protection. You will also get to know whether it is a good choice for you or not.
HomeCraft Gutter Protection was started in 2016 by a father and son with prior gutter business expertise. The family business began in a tiny warehouse but rapidly expanded to become the go-to gutter guard provider throughout the South and Midwest. The firm is well-known for its three-part gutter guard system and increased micro-mesh screen, both of which improve filtration.
HomeCraft Gutter Guards
Below are three major parts of the Home Craft gutter protection system
- Micro-mesh screen: Made of marine-grade stainless steel, this efficient micro-mesh screen is tightly fixed to filter minute particles. This screen additionally has raised diamonds that lift big particles for better filtering.
- Reinforced hangers: The system is finished with metal hangers that connect your gutters to the fascia boards of your property.
- Aluminium frame: Unlike many gutter guards, Home Craft gutter guards do not have a foundation to support them. Instead, a powder-coated metal frame that attaches to the sides of your gutters holds the micro-mesh screen in place.
Installation of Home Craft Gutter Guards
The gutter guard system from Home Craft can be installed in three simple steps. Here’s a breakdown of each installation component.
Free inspection and quote—Home Craft provides potential clients with a free examination, which includes an evaluation of your roof and present gutter system by a Home Craft specialist. Following that, the expert will present you with a personalised quote that Home Craft will honour for one calendar year.
Gutter guard installation—After you sign up for a new system and select a date for installation, Home Craft will begin by cleaning, sealing, realigning, and fastening your current gutters. If your gutters are beyond repair, the provider will replace them. Home Craft will install its gutter protection system after your home’s guttering has been squared up.
Post gutter installation assistance— The HomeCraft team will guide you through your new system when it has been installed. Furthermore, the system will be supported by the firm for the rest of its life with its lifetime transferable warranty.
Home Craft Gutter System Reviews
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has accredited HomeCraft and awarded it a B rating. A large number of consumers applaud the company’s high-quality items. Some customers have complained about HomeCraft’s pushy and deceptive sales practises. You can check for various HomeCraft gutter protection system reviews online available on different websites.
Because of the diversity of elements that determine the cost of your system, HomeCraft, like many other gutter guard companies, does not publish clear price information on its website. The actual cost depends on a number of factors like:
- Condition of the existing gutter—Before installation, HomeCraft team will visit and check your current gutter system for significant damage. If your system has to be repaired or replaced, the cost of gutter guard installation will surely go up.
- Gutter linear footage—The more number of gutters you have, the more costly you would have to bear. The cost of labour and materials rises as linear footage grows.
- The shape of your roof—Some roofs may have a steep inclination or many levels, which complicates installation and raises the overall cost of your gutter guard system.
If your home’s roof has not been working properly due to an obstructed water flow, it is always a great idea to install a HomeCraft Gutter Protection system that would keep leaves, twigs, and debris away. This would not only enhance the working efficiency of your gutter but also increase its life.
Also Read: The Best Gutter Guards & Covers for 2022